Uncategorized

The church of the “Compagnia di San Sebastiano”

The Jesuit church of San Sebastiano is located in Siena in Via Garibaldi. Today belongs to the Society of St. Vincent de ‘Paoli.

The church, begun in 1492, was brought to a close in 1656 with the addition to the gable elevation bipartite by pilasters, a portico with three openings. The porch is of later construction.

21st of May 2016 – BRAHMS TRIO

Chiesa di San Giacinto – ore 19,00
Trio Brahms – Natalia Rubinstein (pianoforte) – Nikolai Sachenko (violino) – Kirill Rodin (violoncello)